Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Swear

So this afternoon in the car WineGuy and I were discussing swear words. We also noted that there are many words that are not swear words, but sound as though they could be used as such. Since I know I have some parents of young ones reading here, I thought it my public duty to share:

1. Sacramento - Usage: "Oh Sacramento!" "Why the Sacramento did you do it that way?!?" As a substitution for the French "Sacre Bleu" (because anything that's Holy Blue HAS to be bad).

2. Fed-Ex - Usage: "Oh go Fed-ex yourself!" "So I was cut-off by the Fed-Ex-head." "What the Fed-Ex do you think you're doing." (Note: No Fed-Ex employees were harmed in the making of this obscenity.)

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by the letters F and U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home