Friday, April 07, 2006

A woman of many names.

I was lying in bed last night thinking about all the nicknames I've had in my lifetime and what a good blog entry they'd make. (If you're bored, skip to the muppet entry below.)


  • When I was 3 I would only allow people to call me Laura - not Laurie.
  • To my father I have always been Pussycat or Bunky.
  • To my Nana I was Bubula, to my Grandma I was Cookie.
  • In high school I was Fluffy because I was "so damn light and fluffy all of the time."
  • Online I have been Fluffy, Kira, LABabe297 and the Little Devil.
  • At my job at the Front Desk at the Hotel I was the VOSD - Victim of Stress Deluxe.
  • At my theatre job I was Laur - the only one I ever hated.
  • At my current job I'm Wolf, Wolfie, Chief and Animal the Stamp Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home