Friday, March 17, 2006

One Night in Bangkok


Intercontinental Bangkok
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Sa-wat dee ka! (Hello from Thailand!)

Just wanted to blog and say I am still alive and LOVING my travels through Asia, particularly Thailand. I just got back from an evening at a local Thai restaurant (off the beaten path). There was curry and Pad Thai and many other delectables, as well as some Tiger beer (the only beer I have ever enjoyed drinking!)

I just decided to venture the business center and was seated immediately and brought ice cold bottled water and some little pastries. I could get used to this.

Anyway, I hope this little message finds you all well and enjoying your week. I have a few more days here and then will spend some time writing many entries and posting many photos.

Today's horoscope seemed oddly appropriate:

Branch out and try some exotic delicacies. Attend art exhibits, book signings and out-of-the-way cultural events. Enjoy and indulge in the new and the sublime, and you'll enjoy each day to its fullest.

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Wow! I didn't know you were going to Thailand, I'm so jealous! Have fun while you're there, and I expect details and pictures when you get back! ^_^

Ooo, and if you see something small and obnoxiously cute, think of me? ^_^ LOL j/k. ^^

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home